DIFFUSION GENERAL REGLES ON TINYKUB.COM
This section contains all the rules that you must follow in order for your ad to be referenced, and therefore broadcast, on our site, which is intended to connect several parties with a view to the sale of a good or the provision of a service.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in your ad being denied or withdrawn.
This section also contains the criteria for ranking ads on our site.
Here are a few things to remember when you file an ad:
- The ad text must describe the product/good/service of the ad. Commercial ads without TINYKUB.COM consent are prohibited.
- The text of the same ad should not offer several assets.
- The ad must be placed in a category corresponding to the purpose of the ad.
- The listing of a property for sale must be filed in the commune where the property is located.
- You should remove an old ad before inserting a new one for the same property. You can’t have the same ad on the site multiple times (in multiple departments or categories) at the same time.
- We inform you that we allow an identical ad:
- By region when the advertiser has a large stock and a national delivery network as part of a good offer.
- By department, as part of a service offer.
- Per city, at a rate of up to 5 ads per department, as part of a job offer.
- Advertisements are prohibited.
- Exchanges are allowed on the site. However, it is not possible to list more than 5 model references that could serve as the basis for an exchange.
- You must indicate the total price and TTC of the property in the “Price” field.
- We inform you that we only allow professionals of atypical housing construction and subject to mention that this is a price HT in the description of the ad and in the corresponding box next to the price.
Any advertisement inserted for the benefit of a professional making an offer to sell, services or intended to publicize his activity must have a SIREN number (9 digits).
If you file ads for an association, a town hall, as a self-employed entrepreneur or as an IBS, you must provide a SIREN number. If your association does not have one, we invite you to apply to the REGIONAL directorate of INSEE.
Any ad containing text elements (words, phrases, phrases… etc.) that would appear to be contrary to the legal or regulatory provisions, morals, rules of dissemination of our site or likely to disturb or shock readers will be refused by TINYKUB, therefore not referenced on our website, without this giving rise to any right to compensation for the benefit of the advertiser.
It is forbidden to file an ad:
- Exclusively written in foreign terms. The advertisements must be written in French (legal obligation imposed by Law 94-345 of August 4, 1994). When a foreign term cannot find its equivalent in French, it must be circumscribed in a precise enough way not to mislead the user of the site.
- Include terms or descriptions unrelated to the proposed content.
- Presenting misuse of keywords.
- Directly or indirectly to a site other than our own.
- Featuring an overcharged phone number.
- Political, sectarian, discriminatory, sexist, in connection with organizations or persons responsible for crimes against humanity etc.
Article 225-1 of the Penal Code defines discrimination as any distinction made between individuals on the basis of their origin, sex, disability, genetic characteristics, morals, sexual orientation, gender identity, membership or non-membership, true or presumed, to a particular ethnicity, nation, race or religion[.]. The offence of discrimination, which is included in Article 225-2 4o of the Penal Code, is punishable by three years’ imprisonment and a fine of 45,000 euros.
As a user of the TINYKUBservice, you must ensure that the property you are looking to sell or buy is a product that is licensed on the site and whose sale is legal.
The hijacking of the emblems (the sign of the red cross, the red crescent, the red crystal, the blue helmets, the white flag, etc.) and their name and/or their illegal or abusive use are serious acts sanctioned by international humanitarian law, including the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, as well as articles 433-14 and 433-15 of the penal code.
This list is non-exhaustive.
We remind you that the sale of copies or reproductions of any kind is likely to constitute an act of infringement, punishable by three years’ imprisonment and a fine of 300,000 euros on the basis of Article L. 335-2 paragraph 2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
You must be legally the owner of the product or be authorized to sell it by the owner, his licensed agent or by law.
It is permitted to insert photos with a watermark (digital tattoo) for the protection of intellectual property rights.
Only mentions of the owners of the photo in text form are accepted.
The insertion of a website address on the photos remains strictly prohibited.
The inserted photographs must represent the property for sale and cannot be used to illustrate several advertisements.
It is forbidden to insert photos with:
- Minor children
- Logos alone (excluding Employment and Services ad categories)
- Link to a website
- Phone number or email address
- Representations unrelated to the proposed offer
The User is informed that the Website is published by the Company:
SAS YBADE Group
Company by Shares Simplified with a capital of 100 euros
Headquarters: 141 Avenue Montaigne, Espace Montaigne 33160 Saint Médard in Jalles, France.
RCS Bordeaux B 812 252 765
Intra-Community VAT: FR 64 812252765
The editor of the website is Mr. AUGER Alexandre.
CONTACT THE COMPANY
The User has the opportunity to contact the Company:
- by simple letter to the address listed above;
- E-mail using the contact form
- 05 47 74 96 11 Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
Headquarters: 25 Rue Eugène-Marziano, 1227 Geneva, Switzerland
RCS Bordeaux B 812 252 765
Phone: ’41 22 820 35 44 – Website: Infomaniak